Have you been looking for the cutest toddler boy clothing in Australia? This easy-fit shirt fits the description. It’s the little details that make this stylish shirt special like the wooden feature buttons and front pocket. A new addition to our Little Aussies Collection, you can dress this easy-fit shirt up or dress it down. This shirt can hold its own no matter what the occasion. And of course the shirt is made from Bandicute’s own fabric, making it totally unique so your little one will stand out from the crowd.
If your order is for a gift we will happily include a personalised gift tag – please advise your message upon checkout. To make your gift even more special you can purchase gift wrapping and we will package it in one of our eco-friendly, hand printed calico gifts bags to match.
- 6-12 Months (0) – Chest: 50cm Height: 80cm Finished Length: 34cm
- 12-18 Months (1) – Chest: 52cm Height: 86cm Finished Length: 36cm
- 18-24 Months (2) – Chest: 54cm Height: 92cm Finished Length: 38cm
- 2-3 Years (3) – Chest: 55cm Height: 98cm Finished Length: 40cm
- 3-4 Years (4) – Chest: 57cm Height: 104cm Finished Length: 42cm
- 4-5 Years (5) – Chest: 59cm Height: 110cm Finished Length: 44cm
- 5-6 Years (6) – Chest: 61cm Height: 116cm Finished Length: 46cm
- 6-7 Years (7) – Chest: 63cm Height: 122cm Finished Length: 48cm
- 7-8 Years (8) – Chest: 66cm Height: 128cm Finished Length: 50cm
- Wooden button front opening
- Front pocket
- Box pleat back
- Made with Bee fabric designed by Bandicute
- 100% cotton
- Wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary
- This product is in stock and will be shipped within 3 business days
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide
Your Purchase Supports Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust
We are super proud to support Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a wildlife sanctuary devastated in last summer’s bushfires. $1 from the sale of each romper will go to Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a trio of koala sanctuaries and a rehabilitation centre two hours south of Canberra.