This amazing rust romper is so on trend it will be a staple in your little girl or boy’s wardrobe. Layer it with lovely coordinates like knee high socks, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts and cardigans on those cooler days, or it can be worn well into the warmer months with a t-shirt underneath or on its own! This classic vintage romper design is our best-seller that will never go out of style. Cross over straps feature lovely wooden buttons. An extra set of buttons is added for further adjustability. The crotch has snap fastenings for easy nappy changes. If plain fabric is your thing then why not check out some others we have?
The fabric is lovely 100% homespun cotton for breathability, and is easy to wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours.
Here’s what our customers are saying:
“Amazing quality, quick delivery and fast response to questions. Highly recommended.”
~ Stacey, June 2019
“Sooooo gorgeous! Well made and beautifully presented. Fast shipping. Love these guys!”
~ Sarah, August 2019
- Snap closures in the crotch for easy nappy changes
- Customized wooden button strap closures
- Adjustable straps
- Comfortable elastic waist and legs
- Cross-back straps
- Ethically and sustainably made in Australia.
- High quality workmanship with top stitch detailing
- Heat set fabric ink for longevity
- 100% cotton fabric
000 (0-3 months)
00 (3-6 months)
0 (6-12 Months)
1 (12-18 Months)
2 (18-24 Months)
- Wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours.
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary.
- This product is made to order and will be shipped within 5 business days.
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout.
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide