Buy more and save with our baby bundles! They are excellent value. Our romper bundle includes a baby romper in your chosen size, a matching bib and a burp cloth, saving you $3 on what you would pay for the items separately. In addition to this your gift bundle comes beautifully packaged in a hand printed calico bag. This would make the most fabulous gift for expecting parents or a newborn baby! Let us know at checkout if you would like us to include a special message with your gift. You could also include a gift voucher with your purchase so the recipients can purchase more Bandicute goodies after the baby is born!
Here’s what our customers are saying:
“Great customer service. I’ve bought from this store twice now, and they are great to deal with. Thank you!”
~ Emily, 17 June 2020
- Our bundles are excellent value and a fabulous gift option
- Our burp clothes and bibs are backed with thick terry towelling for superior absorbency
- Burp cloth size is approximately 49cm x 16.5cm
- Top stitched for extra durability so they will last years
- Bibs come with two snap settings so they can be adjusted as baby grows
- Snap closures in the crotch for easy nappy changes
- Cute wooden button strap fastenings with two buttons to adjust the length
- Comfortable elastic waist and legs
- Cross-back straps
- Ethically and sustainably made in Australia
- High quality workmanship with top stitch detailing
- Made with 100% cotton fabric in Bandicute’s adorable one of a kind designs
000 (0-3 months)
00 (3-6 months)
0 (6-12 Months)
1 (12-18 Months)
2 (18-24 Months)
- Wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours.
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary.
- This product is made to order and will be shipped within 3 business days.
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout.
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide.
Your Purchase Supports Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust
We are super proud to support Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a wildlife sanctuary devastated in last summer’s bushfires. $1 from the sale of each romper will go to Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a trio of koala sanctuaries and a rehabilitation centre two hours south of Canberra.