A poppy is a special symbol for many of us. With so many families separated in 2020, Bandicute hopes this limited release poppy baby bib can be the start of your little ones commemorative journey as they join their families in remembering and celebrating those who served or those who are still serving in the armed forces.
With COVID impacting charity fundraising activities around Australia over the last year, Bandicute is pleased to continue its tradition of giving back and will donate 10% of its poppy item sales to RSL DefenceCare. We hope our donation will help those who have helped Australia become the great nation it is today.
If your order is for a gift we will happily include a personalised gift tag – please advise your message upon checkout. To make your gift even more special you can purchase gift wrapping and we will package it in one of our eco-friendly, hand printed calico gifts bags to match.
Here’s what our customers are saying:
“Great customer service. I’ve bought from this store twice now, and they are great to deal with. Thank you!”
~ Emily, 17 June 2020
- Our bibs are top stitched for extra durability so they will last years
- Backed with thick terry towelling for superior absorbency
- Bibs come with two snap settings so they can be adjusted as baby grows
- Made with 100% cotton fabric in Bandicute’s adorable one of a kind designs
- Wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours
- This hand printed garment is heat set for durability and will wash well
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary
- This product is made to order and will be shipped within 5 days
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping