This wattle tea towel is stylish and elegant and a wonderful addition to any kitchen. Featuring one of Australia’s most loved flowers, the wattle, these tea towels are something extra special, being designed, handmade and printed by Ellen and Jess in their studio in Gunning NSW. Each tea towel is made from premium quality hemp/organic cotton fabric. Create that lovely homely feel by using your tea towel to keep fresh scones and slices warm, to line baskets or trays or as a placemat. The fabric loop in the corner makes it easy to hang this tea towel on a hook and the tea towel is a generous size at approximately 50 x 70 cms.
Printed with an environmentally friendly fabric ink, these medium weight (288gsm) tea towels wash well time after time and soften the more they are used.
A hand-printed tea-towel makes a lovely and thoughtful gift for those who have everything. Check out our other Christmas gifts in our range!
- Certified Australian made tea towel
- Organic cotton/hemp blend fabric
- Hand printed gift made in Australia with Bandicute wattle stamp
- Neat double turned edging
- Beautiful handmade quality
- Loop for hanging on hook
- 50 x 70 cms approx
- Wash on a gentle cold or warm machine wash with like colours
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary
- If desired press your tea towel with a medium-hot iron while still damp
- This product will be despatched within 3 business days
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide