When you are looking for newborn baby hampers, you want something practical, fun, high quality and unique. Something that the recipient is going to absolutely love! Our newborn baby hampers are just the ticket! Including a baby romper in your chosen size, a matching bib and a burp cloth, our hampers come beautifully packaged in a matching, hand printed calico bag. You save $3 on what you would pay for the items separately. This would make the most fabulous gift for expecting parents or a newborn baby! Let us know at checkout if you would like us to include a special message with your gift. You could also include a gift voucher with your purchase so the recipients can purchase more Bandicute goodies after the baby is born!
Here’s what our customers are saying:
“Great customer service. I’ve bought from this store twice now, and they are great to deal with. Thank you!”
~ Emily, 17 June 2020
- Our bundles are excellent value and a fabulous gift option
- Our burp clothes and bibs are backed with thick terry towelling for superior absorbency
- Burp cloth size is approximately 49cm x 16.5cm
- Top stitched for extra durability so they will last years
- Bibs come with two snap settings so they can be adjusted as baby grows
- Snap closures in the crotch for easy nappy changes
- Cute wooden button strap fastenings with two buttons to adjust the length
- Comfortable elastic waist and legs
- Cross-back straps
- Ethically and sustainably made in Australia
- High quality workmanship with top stitch detailing
- Made with 100% cotton fabric in Bandicute’s adorable one of a kind designs
000 (0-3 months)
00 (3-6 months)
0 (6-12 Months)
1 (12-18 Months)
2 (18-24 Months)
- Wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours.
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary.
- This product is made to order and will be shipped within 1 week
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide
Your Purchase Supports Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust
We are super proud to support Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a wildlife sanctuary devastated in last summer’s bushfires. $1 from the sale of each romper will go to Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a trio of koala sanctuaries and a rehabilitation centre two hours south of Canberra.