This hand printed platypus romper is as delightful as Made in Australia baby products can get! There are so many things to love – the gorgeous, soft, unisex colour palette, the cute little platypuses, the beautiful quality cotton fabric and so much more! As with most of our products, this platypus romper is great for layering with things like t-shirts or cardigans, meaning it can be worn year-around. Made from soft, breathable cotton the rompers have an elastic waistband and legs. There’s three snaps at the crotch for easy nappy changing. The cross over straps feature lovely wooden buttons with an extra set of buttons on each strap so they are adjustable.
This fabric is hand printed using a technique called block printing. That means it is printed using a hand carved stamp and each platypus is individually printed onto the fabric! They are truly one of a kind.
This would make the most fabulous gift for expecting parents or a newborn baby! Let us know at checkout if you would like us to include a special message with your gift. You could also include a gift voucher with your purchase so the recipients can purchase more Bandicute goodies after the baby is born!
- Snap closures in the crotch for easy nappy changes
- Cute wooden button strap fastenings
- Two buttons on each strap making length adjustable for maximum wearing time
- Comfortable elastic waist and legs
- Cross-back straps
- Ethically and sustainably made in Australia
- High quality workmanship with top stitch detailing
- Heat set fabric ink for longevity
- 100% cotton fabric
000 (0-3 months)
00 (3-6 months)
0 (6-12 months)
1 (12-18 months)
2 (18-24 months)
Can’t find your size? Check to see if we have it available in one of our romper bundles.
- Wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours
- This hand printed garment is heat set for durability and will wash well
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary
- This product is in stock and will be shipped within 3 business days.
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide