Who could go past Bandicute’s koala baby clothes for their newest little Australian? Made from our exclusive fabric design, this flutter romper is a must have for your baby girl’s wardrobe! And don’t be thinking this romper is only for summer. When it is paired with tights, a long sleeved top or cardigan it can be worn year around so you get maximum wear for a growing baby. Made from soft, quality 100% cotton fabric, this dusty pink baby romper is kind to baby’s tender skin. This romper has cute shoulder flutters attached to the cross over straps – something special for the girls. Our Little Aussies print is a modern take on Australiana featuring all your favourite Australian animals – koalas, kangaroos, wombats, echidnas and platypuses. Team the romper with a matching dribble bib, and baby will be the talk of the town.
The crotch has snap fastenings for easy nappy changes. Other colours available in our store as well as bloomers, dresses and shorts in this fabric, so siblings can match!
Our rompers are now available in newborn sizes as well, so you can wow your friends with an extra special gift for their new baby.
- Made from quality light weight cotton in Bandicute’s original fabric print
- Customized wooden button strap fastenings
- Comfortable elastic waist and legs
- Cross-back straps with cute flutter shoulder detail
- Finished with snap closures on the crotch for easy nappy changes and toilet visits
- Ethically and sustainably made in Australia
- High quality workmanship with top stitch detailing
- 100% cotton material
000 (0-3 months)
00 (3-6 months)
0 (6-12 Months)
1 (12-18 Months)
2 (18-24 Months)
- Wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary
- This product is ready to ship and will be despatched within 3 business days
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide
Your Purchase Supports Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust
We are super proud to support Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a wildlife sanctuary devastated in last summer’s bushfires. $1 from the sale of each romper will go to Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a trio of koala sanctuaries and a rehabilitation centre two hours south of Canberra.