This handmade unisex pygmy possum romper celebrates one of Australia’s smallest marsupials as our print of the month for July. A lovely Australian red earth base fabric is ideal for the pygmy possum and eucalyptus motifs on Bandicute’s latest design. As with all our rompers this one is designed to be worn year round to get maximum wear from it, helping the planet and your hip pocket. This vintage style romper is roomy and some of our customers have had 6 months use from their romper due to the adjustable cross-over straps and stretchy waist and legs. Simply layer it up with long sleeved tops and cardigans coupled with leggings for winter or wear it on its own in the summer months.
Orders for these rompers are limited due to the slow nature of our fabric printing process. Pre-orders close at midnight on Sunday 18 July. Orders will be completed within approximately a 2-3 week turn around time and sent out to you during the week of 1 August at the latest. If there are any changes to this we will keep you informed. We always endeavour to get your orders out as soon as possible but if you need it urgently for a special event please get in touch with us.
Kangaroo Island Wildlife Network
As Bandicute does for every print of the month we select a charity to support by way of a donation from sales. For July we have selected Kangaroo Island Wildlife Network, an extremely worthy cause after the devastating effect of the 2019 summer bushfires. The Kangaroo Island Wildlife Network (KIWN) is a volunteer organisation delivering ongoing wildlife conservation programs for all species of Kangaroo Island wildlife. They do this through environmental protection and restoration as well as direct care for rescued, orphaned or injured wildlife. KIWN’s volunteers continue to work tirelessly in the bushfire recovery efforts and we are very proud to support their amazing work with this release.
Here’s what our customers are saying
“The quality is absolutely incredible and I know I’ll be keeping all outgrown items for future babies and future grandchildren!” ~ Amanda, February 2021
- Snap closures in the crotch for easy nappy changes
- Customized wooden button strap closures
- Adjustable cross-back straps
- Comfortable elastic waist and legs
- Ethically and sustainably made in Australia
- High quality workmanship with top stitch detailing for durability
- Heat set fabric ink for longevity
- 100% cotton fabric
000 (0-3 months)
00 (3-6 months)
0 (6-12 Months)
1 (12-18 Months)
- Wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours
- This hand printed garment is heat set for durability and will wash well
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary
- This product is made to order and will be shipped the week beginning 1 August at the latest
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide