Our Gecko design is based on Australia’s Knob-Tailed Gecko. These beautiful little creatures are full of personality! Did you know that when they are threatened they make a barking sound and sway their bodies to ward off predators?
These adorable, olive green gecko bloomers are from our latest collection of Australian “critters”. This fabric pattern is made by block printing the fabric with stamps that we have designed and hand carved. It is a truly unique product that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Made from breathable cotton they are perfect to wear all year round – pair them with a T-shirt or singlet in summer or layer with leggings, long sleeves and a cardigan in winter.
The fabric is lovely 100% cotton and 100% machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle.
Here’s what our customers are saying
“Amazing quality, quick delivery and fast response to questions. Highly recommended.”
~ Stacey, June 2019
“Sooooo gorgeous! Well made and beautifully presented. Fast shipping. Love these guys!”
~ Sarah, August 2019
- Snap closures in the crotch for easy nappy changes
- Customized wooden button strap closures
- Adjustable straps
- Comfortable elastic waist and legs
- Cross-back straps
- Ethically and sustainably made in Australia
- High quality workmanship with top stitch detailing
- Heat set fabric ink for longevity.
- 100% cotton fabric
Available in sizes
000 (0-3 months)
00 (3-6 months)
1 (12-18 months)
2 (18-24 months)
- Wash on a gentle cold machine wash with like colours
- This hand printed garment is heat set for durability and will wash well
- Line dry, warm iron if necessary
- This product is in stock and will be shipped within 3 business days
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide