With such a difficult year, your Christmas celebration in 2021 deserves to be extra special. That’s why, for the first time ever, we’ve created a beautiful collection of hand printed Australian Christmas homewares, just for you. Featuring some of your favourite Australian natives, our Christmas table runners, tea towels and aprons bring that extra festive touch to your decor, to wow your guests year after year. Made from our amazing quality organic cotton/hemp fabric, we’ve paid attention to every little detail in these designs to bring you the true feeling of a magical, Aussie bush Christmas.
This cross-back apron is the classiest and most easy-wear apron you will ever find – no straps that need adjusting, no waist ties. Setting our apron apart from all others with our unique hand carved stamps, this A-line Japanese inspired apron doesn’t need to be confined to the kitchen, studio or garden. Wear your cross-back apron out with your favourite t-shirt and jeans for a stylish, modern and comfortable look. Suitable for all ages and you won’t even need to take your handbag as the generous front pocket is large enough to hold your keys, lipstick and phone.
Our model Jess is approximately 170cms tall and usually wears a size 10-12.
With Christmas fast approaching this apron is a truly unique Australian made Christmas gift, thoughtfully packaged in a matching hand-printed calico bag. If you want to go that extra special step, match the apron with a table runner or tea towel featuring the same beautiful fabric design.
- One size fits approximately size 8 to 16
- Length from shoulder: 95cm approx
- Width at apron armhole: 53cm approx
- Bib width: 30cm approx
- Pocket size: 17 x 30cm approx
- Unique Bandicute hand printed wattle design
- No fussy straps or bows
- Comfortable wide cross-over straps
- Organic cotton/hemp blend
- Comes packaged in a matching calico bag
- Recommend hand washing until fabric softens
- Your apron becomes softer the more you use and the more you wash it
- For reduced creasing, gentle machine washing on cold cycle, slow/no spin
- Do not dry clean
- Do not put in clothes dryer
- This hand printed garment is heat set for durability
- Your apron is made to order which means it needs to be cut, hand printed and sewn once your order is placed. Your order will be despatched approximately 2 weeks from the date or ordering.
- Free shipping is by regular post. If you need your order urgently please let us know and select express post.