Make your creative cooking time all the more fun with the most comfortable apron featuring one of your favourite Australian flowers! Made from our amazing quality organic cotton/hemp fabric, we’ve paid attention to every little detail in these designs to bring you the true feeling of the Aussie bush. Your apron will come beautifully packaged in its own matching gift bag and postage is free making this an excellent gift choice to send as a gift to a loved one.
This cross-back apron is the classiest and most easy-wear apron you will ever find – no straps that need adjusting, no waist ties. Setting our apron apart from all others with our unique hand carved stamps, this A-line Japanese inspired apron doesn’t need to be confined to the kitchen, studio or garden. Wear your cross-back apron out with your favourite t-shirt and jeans for a stylish, modern and comfortable look. Suitable for all ages and you won’t even need to take your handbag as the generous front pocket is large enough to hold your keys, lipstick and phone.
Our model Jess is approximately 170cms tall and usually wears a size 10-12.
- One size fits approximately size 8 to 16
- Length from shoulder: 95cm approx
- Width at apron armhole: 53cm approx
- Bib width: 30cm approx
- Pocket size: 17 x 30cm approx
- Unique Bandicute hand printed gum blossom fabric
- No fussy straps or bows
- Comfortable wide cross-over straps
- Organic cotton/hemp blend
- Comes packaged in a matching calico bag
- Recommend hand washing until fabric softens
- Your apron becomes softer the more you use and the more you wash it
- For reduced creasing, gentle machine washing on cold cycle, slow/no spin
- Do not dry clean
- Do not put in clothes dryer
- This hand printed garment is heat set for durability
- Mother’s Day orders will receive free shipping.