Made from an organic cotton/linen blend medium weight fabric, this cross-back apron is the classiest and most easy-wear apron you will ever find – no straps that need adjusting, no waist ties. Setting this cross-back apron apart from all others with our unique Bandicute stamps, this A-line Japanese inspired apron doesn’t need to be confined to the kitchen, studio or garden. Wear your cross-back apron out for a coffee teamed with your favourite t-shirt and jeans for a stylish, modern and comfortable look. Suitable for all ages and you won’t even need to take your handbag as the generous front pocket is large enough to hold your keys, lipstick and phone.
Our model, Jess, is wearing the apron with the Magpie print and is approximately 170cms tall and usually wears a size 10-12.
This cross-back apron makes a great gift for that special someone in your life, especially with mother’s day fast approaching.
- One size fits 8 to 16
- Length from shoulder: 95cm approx
- Width at apron armhole: 53cm approx
- Bib width: 30cm approx
- Pocket size: 17 x 30cm approx
- Black Magpies printed on unbleached natural fabric
- Comfortable wide cross-over straps
- Organic linen/cotton blend
- Modern and stylish design
- Recommend hand washing until fabric softens
- Your linen apron becomes softer the more you use and the more you wash it
- For reduced creasing, gentle machine washing on cold cycle, slow/no spin
- Do not dry clean
- Do not put in clothes dryer
- This hand printed garment is heat set for durability
- Once we receive your order with your choice of stamp, we will make it and it will be despatched within 2 weeks of ordering
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide